Poole Pottery Celestial Birds, Set of 2
Product code: 73585208
- Made in the UK
Introducing Poole Birds, the 'pecking' and 'perching' pair that will make the perfect addition to your Poole Pottery collection. Each pair of stylised Poole birds is handmade from English earthenware and glazed in multiple, reactive layers that continue to develop as the piece matures.
Designed to complement the colours and styles of the most popular Poole collections, the pair are presented in an attractive gift box, making them the ideal gift for bird and pottery lovers alike.
- Poole Pottery
- Care instructions
- Hand wash in warm soapy water and dry with a soft, clean cloth.
- H8.5 x W15 x D 6cm
- English Earthenware
- Sculpture type
Poole Pottery has been made in England since 1873. Now in the heart of the Staffordshire 'Potteries' every piece is formed from English clay and sprung from handmade moulds. Each piece of Poole Pottery is handled with the care and attention of their skilled craftsmen, but it is their glazers and paintresses, whose expertise in decoration, that makes every piece unique and individual. Layer upon layer of reactive glaze create Poole's vibrant and bold decorations. Every finished item is personalised with the artist's own individual mark, adding even more value to each piece.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.