Product code: 46719651
A rich, moisturising shower gel to gently nourish the skin. The Prada Candy shower gel envelopes you in a Prada Candy experience, leaving the skin radiant and energised.
The Prada Candy fragrance is instantly seductive – pure pleasure wrapped in impulsive charm. In an explosion of shocking pink and gold, Prada Candy takes us on a walk on the wild side, showing us a new facet of Prada femininity where more is more and excess is everything.
A fragrance with a novel olfactory balance combining exceptionally high-quality ingredients in excessive proportions. Magnified by white musks, noble benzoin comes together with a modern caramel accord to give the fragrance a truly unique signature.
The fragrance notes:
- A cocktail of musks: a refined veil of timeless musks drapes the benzoin and caramel notes, revealing an irreverent combination defying convention. The silky, powdery texture of the musks brings a sophisticated and elegant character to the fragrance.
- An excess of Laotian benzoin: benzoin is a resin collected from the styrax tree, grown in the forests of Laos. Found here in a concentration of 12%, it is addictive and sensual, with warm, sweet, balsamy notes evoking delicately vanilla-scented honey.
- An explosion of caramel: in an unexpected Prada twist, a synthetic pop accord of caramel is playfully jostling with the natural note of benzoin. This caramel accord is delicious, joyfully feminine and sweetly addictive.
- Bath & Shower Type
- Shower Gel & Crème
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Type
- Shower & Bath
The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
Keen observation of and curiosity about the world, society, and culture are at the core of Prada’s creativity and modernity.
Established in 1913 as a leather and luxury goods company, today the founder’s granddaughter, Miuccia Prada, provides visionary creative direction for the house, alongside her husband and co-CEO, Patrizio Bertelli.
Prada succeeds by its multifaceted aspects: from fashion to communication, from the pursuit of excellence to technological advancement, from architecture to art. All of these qualities work together to compose Prada’s engagement in the world of ideas and innovation, as the house has always considered fashion, luxury and style as an overarching project beyond the continuous production of clothes, shoes and bags.
Thought-provoking, unconventional, innovative: a strong identity marks every manifestation of Prada’s creativity.
In 2003 Prada delved into the world of perfumery. Celebrations of exquisite materials and high craftsmanship, Prada fragrances are composed of time-honored materials employed in innovative ways, witness Prada Amber (2004) and Infusion d’Iris (2007). Both of these noble perfumery ingredients were “rewritten” in Prada’s distinctive style to create resolutely contemporary fragrances.
In the years since, the brand’s values have been translated into olfactory experiences that fascinate perfume-lovers the world over. Prada Candy (2011), for example, expresses a new femininity through an unexpected trinity of musk, benzoin and caramel, in excessive proportions. Prada Luna Rossa (2012) for men is inspired by the world of extreme sailing, with its pursuit of excellence and passion for innovation.
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy