PS Paul Smith Super Soft Cross Hatch Straight Jeans, Dark Navy Rinse
Crafted from comfortable 11.8oz stretch cotton denim in a standard fit, these PS by Paul Smith jeans feature a dark navy over-dye wash for a timeless look.
Cut to sit easily on the waist with a neat fit through the seat and a straight leg from the knee to the hem, their traditional five-pocket design is detailed with a button fly, logo-embossed buttons and rivets, a PS logo tab on the pocket, black leather PS logo waistband patch, and a removable 'Super Soft Cross-Hatch' graphic patch.
- Denim Wash
- Denim Weight
- 99% cotton, 1% polyurethane
- PS Paul Smith
- Rise Information Low: Sits on the hips roughly 2" or more below the naval & should measure 7.5" or less, Medium: Perching on the hip bone just below the naval, a mid-rise should measure 8" to 9", High: Will sit at or above the naval & is likely to be 9.5" or more
- PS by Paul Smith
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 30°C
PS by Paul Smith is a new contemporary fashion collection, designed in London, with signatures of bold colour, print and sharp tailoring. The collection includes clothes, shoes, bags and other accessories, designed in an aesthetic exclusive to the collection, all branded with the distinctive circular logo.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy