Product code: 35092221
- Sweat absorbent fabric keeps you dry
- Run 24 hours a day thanks to the light reflective logo
- Flatlock stitching decreases fabric resistance
- Curved hemline at ankle for a non-restrictive fit
- Water resistant, invisible back zip pocket for your valuables
- Flat elastic waistband has an internal drawcord for a personalised fit
Pick up the pace with these Ignite Long Running Leggings from PUMA.
Delivering support and ventilation for your body, these leggings feature strategically placed mesh inserts for improved air circulation at critical heat zones to draw the sweat away from your skin. Adjustable drawcord on the waistband and curved hem both provide less friction and a fluid leg movement.
- 77% polyester, 23% elastane
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Trouser Length
- Trouser Type
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
- Women's Sportswear Type
- Running Tights
Brand information & size guide
Producing athletic and casual apparel, Puma was founded in 1924 by brothers Adolf and Rudolf Dassler. Based in Herzogenaurach, Germany, the company offers lines of shoes and sports clothing.
First launched in 1967, the brand’s jumping cat logo is today one of the most renowned trademarks across the globe. Since then, the product range has extended to include not only shoes and sportswear, but other products such as performance apparel and bags.
Today, Puma distributes its products in more than 120 countries and has sponsored a number of global sport stars including Thierry Henry and Usain Bolt.
|US||UK||Bust (inches/cm)||Waist (inches/cm)||Hips (inches/cm)||Inseam (inches/cm)|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
More from PUMA