Product code: 35097871
- Lightweight breathable fabric that unlocks your highest performance
- Flatlock stitching reduces friction and enhances comfort
- Curved hem offers freedom of movement and improved coverage
- Reflective PUMA Cat Logo and other reflective items improved visibility in low light conditions
Look and feel like a goddess in every yoga pose. The soft fabric matched with beautiful merrow stitching on the PUMA top makes it perfect for studio time. Keep cool with lace mesh sleeves paired with dryCELL technology.
- Care instructions
- Do not use fabric softener, Use mild detergent only
- Fabric Features
- Breathable, Extra Soft, High Visibility, Sweat Resistant (Wicking), Stretch, Lightweight
- Do not iron
- 100% polyester
- Material Type
- Pattern Details
- Sleeve Type
- Short Sleeve
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Gym, Training & Fitness, Yoga & Pilates
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
Brand information & size guide
Producing athletic and casual apparel, Puma was founded in 1924 by brothers Adolf and Rudolf Dassler. Based in Herzogenaurach, Germany, the company offers lines of shoes and sports clothing.
First launched in 1967, the brand’s jumping cat logo is today one of the most renowned trademarks across the globe. Since then, the product range has extended to include not only shoes and sportswear, but other products such as performance apparel and bags.
Today, Puma distributes its products in more than 120 countries and has sponsored a number of global sport stars including Thierry Henry and Usain Bolt.
|US||UK||Bust (inches/cm)||Waist (inches/cm)||Hips (inches/cm)||Inseam (inches/cm)|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
More from PUMA