Pure Evoke Mio by Orla Kiely DAB/FM Digital Radio, Buttercup Edition
Product informationOrla Kiely has brought her unique design signature to the Pure Evoke Mio DAB radio. It allows reception of numerous DAB stations and also your favourite FM stations, all with an iconic retro-yet-modern 1950s design twist.
You’ll enjoy crystal clear digital sound through the built-in 3” full-range speaker not only from DAB transmissions but also from your iPod, MiniDisc or portable music player thanks to the auxiliary input.
Scrolling text is easily readable from nearly any angle thanks to an organic, brightness adjustable LED display – it can also be stored for perusal later when you’re less distracted.
In addition to the alarm clock is a handy feature that will appeal to the Jamie or Delia in you - a kitchen timer - saving eggs everywhere from being over boiled!
Finally, the Pure Evoke Mio DAB also has a USB connector, ensuring that whenever new features become available your radio can always be kept up to date.
The Energy Saving Trust highlights the most energy efficient products, helping you save energy, money and the environment.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 24 hours with optional ChargePAK (available separately)
- H17.5 x W21 x D11cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Mains or ChargePAK (ChargePAK available separately)
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy