Q Acoustics Media 4 (M4) Bluetooth NFC All-In-One Sound Bar, Black
A sound bar for music lovers, the multi-award winning Media 4 (M4) from Q Acoustics fills the living room with scintillating, full-bodied, crystal-clear audio. It connects seamlessly with your TV set-up, revolutionising the sound of your home entertainment, while built-in Bluetooth & NFC allows you to stream music wirelessly from your mobile device with the same superb quality. Delivering genuine, pure acoustics with no added effects, and over a wider area, the M4 does true justice to all your home audio.
Ultra Wide Sound Dispersion
BMR drive units power the speakers at the heart of the M4 system. BMR (Balanced Mode Radiator) technology creates a fuller range sound than conventional speakers and achieves much wider audio dispersion. So no matter what you're watching or listening to, you hear every detail, wherever you are in the room. An integrated sub-woofer packs mighty low-frequency punch, without the need for a separate unit. Bass is powerful, dynamic and controlled, while mids and trebles are full, precise and delicate. It all combines to give a greater dynamic range and signal to noise ratio than a typical sound bar, achieving the maximum potential of your music, with 100W of room-filling sound.
Lossless Quality Bluetooth & NFC
The M4 breathes new life into your films, TV programmes and gaming experiences. And it does the same for your music too. Bluetooth and NFC connectivity allows you to play your favourites wirelessly from your phone or tablet, be it from your own collection or popular streaming services. Just pair up via Bluetooth or connect NFC devices with one touch. With aptX technology, Bluetooth transmission is lossless for superior quality listening.
It's been designed with seamless integration in mind. Connecting to the TV via optical cable, the M4 will automatically know when you're watching, for the simplest operation. It's supplied with all the leads to get you connected, and a remote control, but it can also be controlled with a wide range of leading TV remotes to cut down on the need for the extra one. With minimal and classy design, the Q Acoustics Media 4 slips effortlessly into your home entertainment set up.
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- Remote, Batteries, RCA Phono Lead, 3.5mm Audio Lead, Optical Lead, Wall-Mounting Plate, 3 x Anti-Vibration Feet with 6 Screws, Manual
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- 16 Bit / 48kHz
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- H9 x W100 x D14.2cm (H10.5cm including feet)
- Dimensions (Centre)
- Dimensions (Speakers)
- Dimensions (Subwoofer)
- Dimensions (System)
- H9cm x W100cm x D14.2cm (H10.5cm including feet)
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- File Formats
- aptX®, SBC, MP3, A2DP, 802.11 co existence
- HDR Information Expanding contrast ratio and colour palettes, this product’s High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatibility gives greater glow and visual depth than regular HD content.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Media 4 (M4)
- Multi-room sound
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1 x Optical In, 1 x RCA Audio In, 1 x 3.5mm Audio In, 1 x Sub Out
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Power Consumption - Stand By Information Amount used when on standby, based on EU regulations
- Radio tuner
- Rear Speaker Type
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Speaker system
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
About Q Acoustics:
Unlike many of its competitors, Q Acoustics is a young brand that labels its lack of heritage as the secret to their success. Founded in 2006, their speakers were called “some of the most forward-thinking products in existence” by What Hi-Fi? three years later.
Helmed by a team of highly-skilled businessmen, their aim is to produce superior speakers at an affordable price. By balancing advanced engineering concepts with reasonable costs, Q Acoustics’ products offer obscene audio quality without the obscene price. Backed by their ultra-modern outlook, they use cutting-edge processes to pack sublime sound into their diverse speaker ranges.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy