Product code: 35570728
- Free standing - no need for sandbags or weights
- Made from a heavy-duty coated steel and solid core fibreglass uprights
- Set-up in 2 minutes
- Poles are pre-attached
- Includes carrying bag making the rebounder fully portable. Suitable for clubs or home use
- 1-year guarantee
Improve your football skills with the Quickplay Spot Elite 8 x 6' Rebounder.
The rebounder is ideal for practising a range of techniques including loop passes and volley training.
Free-standing with no need for sandbags or weights, the rebounder is made from heavy duty coated steel and solid core fibreglass uprights.
Lightweight, coming with all of the poles pre-attached and a carrying bag, this rebounder is fully portable.
- 2.4 x 1.8m/8 x 6 feet
- Steel 87%, polyester 8%, polypropylene 2%, nylon 2%, natural rubber 1%
- Sport & Fitness Activity
QuickPlay is a premium sports brand supplying the retail and consumer markets across the UK and internationally with products such as training goals, match goals and football rebounders. With a commitment to making sport equipment better using research and innovative development, QuickPlay strives to ensure that their products are not only durable but also ultra-portable and simple to assemble.
QuickPlay's mission is to make the best sports products and equipment possible so that no matter at what level you play you can perform at your best. Sport is about taking part and bringing people together, QuickPlay want to help you get fit and stay healthy while enjoying whatever sport you do.
- In 2006 Will Parsons and Allen Holland graduated from Sheffield Hallam University with degrees in Product Design and with a belief that there was a gap in the market they began working on a new type of football goal
- In 2007 Will and Allen along with Stephen Crosby founded QuickPlay and soon after the first 2 Kickster goal products were launched
- In February 2016 QuickPlay won the acclaimed Gold Award in the performance category at ISPO Munich for their Elite Combo 3-in-1 product
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|