Product code: 35570728
- Free standing - no need for sandbags or weights
- Made from a heavy-duty coated steel and solid core fibreglass uprights
- Set-up in 2 minutes
- Poles are pre-attached
- Includes carrying bag making the rebounder fully portable. Suitable for clubs or home use
- 1-year guarantee
Improve your football skills with the Quickplay Spot Elite 8 x 6' Rebounder.
The rebounder is ideal for practising a range of techniques including loop passes and volley training.
Free-standing with no need for sandbags or weights, the rebounder is made from heavy duty coated steel and solid core fibreglass uprights.
Lightweight, coming with all of the poles pre-attached and a carrying bag, this rebounder is fully portable.
- 2.4 x 1.8m/8 x 6 feet
- Steel 87%, polyester 8%, polypropylene 2%, nylon 2%, natural rubber 1%
- Sport & Fitness Activity
QuickPlay is a premium sports brand supplying the retail and consumer markets across the UK and internationally with products such as training goals, match goals and football rebounders. With a commitment to making sport equipment better using research and innovative development, QuickPlay strives to ensure that their products are not only durable but also ultra-portable and simple to assemble.
QuickPlay's mission is to make the best sports products and equipment possible so that no matter at what level you play you can perform at your best. Sport is about taking part and bringing people together, QuickPlay want to help you get fit and stay healthy while enjoying whatever sport you do.
- In 2006 Will Parsons and Allen Holland graduated from Sheffield Hallam University with degrees in Product Design and with a belief that there was a gap in the market they began working on a new type of football goal
- In 2007 Will and Allen along with Stephen Crosby founded QuickPlay and soon after the first 2 Kickster goal products were launched
- In February 2016 QuickPlay won the acclaimed Gold Award in the performance category at ISPO Munich for their Elite Combo 3-in-1 product
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 7 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2. Order before 4pm for next day collection. Opening hours for Click & Collect locations in Waitrose & Partners shops may change. Click & Collect in John Lewis & Partners shops is temporarily unavailable.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next morning.
- International Delivery
- From free
We ship to 32 countries worldwide. Prices vary by location.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.