Rachel Jackson London Never Complain Never Explain Spinning Disc Pendant Necklace, Gold
A beautiful and meaningful jewellery, this spinning disc pendant necklace by Rachel Jackson London will be ideal as a gift or just a treat to yourself.
Designed with a solid sterling silver base and presented with an optional 22ct gold-plated finish, the necklace has a classic link chain and a spinning disc pendant that reveals an engraved never complain never explain message. The disc is set in a rope-textured half frame. It fastens with an adjustable chain and a secure clasp.
Delivered in a gift box.
Rachel Jackson London
- Length: 40-46cm, pendant: 2cm
- Gold Carat
- 22 carat
- Jewellery Type
- Gold plated sterling silver
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Gold Plated
- Metal colour Information The colour of the metal: Silver - includes white gold, platinum, chrome etc.; Gold - includes yellow metals; Rose Gold - includes Rose gold and copper tones; Mixed - two or more metal colours e.g. a ring with white gold and rose gold elements.
- Necklace Type
"Lancashire born Rachel, started selling her wares in 2006 on a market stall in Spitalfields, London. She had just returned from a life-changing trip around the world and decided to take a leap of faith, leaving her career in the music industry behind to pursue her passion for jewellery. At the the time, she had no experience; just a deep felt belief that life is short and you should at least try to do what you love. At first Rachel designed and made her jewellery from her kitchen table, but within three years her designs were being sold in over 100 stores worldwide and she moved to a beautiful studio in East London, where she still works now – alongside a hugely passionate and talented team. In 2009 Rachel was selected by Goldsmiths as one of eight Best of British Designers, in 2011 she was named a ‘next generation entrepreneur’ by Economia magazine, in 2014 she collaborated with Liberty of London and in 2015 the team won ‘Best Store Front’ at the 'Not on The High Street' Awards."
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy