Rangemaster Classic 110 Gas Range Cooker, Cranberry
With bevelled doors, elegant windows and sturdy handles, the Classic offers everything you’d expect and more from a traditional range cooker.
A classic in every sense, this luxury kitchen addition boasts a fully programmable main oven, as well as a spacious secondary gas oven and a separate glide-out gas grill. It also comes complete with a host of other Rangemaster extras, including a non-stick, half-ribbed griddle, a single piece hotplate with individual spillage wells, and an innovative Handyrack.
The mains ignition gas hob has 6 burners, including a high-powered wok burner, while dishwasher-proof cast iron pan supports complete its classic appeal. This timeless cooker is even height-adjustable, and the catalytic stay-clean liners in both ovens make cleaning a breeze. Plus, a useful storage drawer is on the bottom right hand side to keep your utensils or crockery perfectly warm.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
Please note: All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Connection hoses are not supplied with gas cookers for this reason.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1kW, 2x 1.7kW, 2x 3kW, 1x 3.5kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Child lock
- H90.5-93cm x W109.2cm x D60.8cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Function- Third Oven
- Gas grill
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Top left compartment
- Hob Features
- Triple ring
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Push Button
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Partially catalytic
- Lining Type
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven features Information No. of shelves or racks, rotisserie; adjustable racking
- Handyrack roasting tray
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Pan Supports
- Cast Iron
- Programmable Timer
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence