Rangemaster Classic 110 Induction Hob Range Cooker, Cranberry
With bevelled doors, elegant windows and sturdy handles, Rangemaster's Classic offers everything you’d expect and more from a traditional range cooker.
Combining timeless, chic styling with a distinctly practical purpose, this luxury appliance features an induction hob with 5 zones and hot hob indicators. Induction cooking gives near-instant heat and allows you to precisely control the temperature at which you cook. As only the area at the base of your cookware is heated, it's also highly energy efficient.
For added flexibility, the Classic comes with one fan and one conventional oven, both of which have a large capacity that's perfect for catering for friends and family. A programmable clock and minute minder are also on hand for extra convenience, while Rangemaster’s handyrack provides easy access to joints of meat or larger trays. There's a separate dual circuit grill that glides out on runners for additional ease, a storage drawer, and a plate warming rack in the taller oven. The cooker is even height adjustable and boasts catalytic stay-clean liners that make cleaning a breeze.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker, and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.85-2.5kW, 1x 1.85-3kW, 2x 1.15-2kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Child lock
- H90.5-93cm x W110cm x D60.8cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Function- Third Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Top Left Cavity
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Push Button
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Partially catalytic
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence