Rangemaster Classic 90 Electric Range Cooker, Cranberry
With bevelled doors, elegant windows and sturdy handles, the Classic offers everything you’d expect and more from a traditional range cooker.
The sophisticated Classic combines ultra-chic styling with a distinctly practical purpose, featuring a ceramic hob with 5 zones and hot hob indicators. Ceramic cooking is an effortless form of heating and provides quick and efficient results while being extremely easy to clean and maintain.
Both ovens are fan powered and have a large capacity that's perfect for catering for friends and family. A programmable clock is also on hand for extra convenience, while Rangemaster’s handyrack provides easy access to joints of meat or larger trays. There's a separate dual circuit grill that glides out on runners for additional ease, and a plate warming rack in the taller oven. This cooker is even height adjustable and boasts catalytic stay-clean liners in the main oven that make cleaning a breeze.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.1kW, 1x 1.56kW, 1x 1.65kW, 1x 2.02kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Child lock
- H90.5-93cm x W90cm x D60.8cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Function- Third Oven
- Electric grill
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Top Left Cavity
- Half Grill
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Push Button
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Partially catalytic
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence