Rangemaster Classic Deluxe 110 Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Cream
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
Staying true to the Classic’s styling, the Deluxe range delivers a host of innovative, up-to-the minute features. The sophisticated, Classic Deluxe 110 combines ultra-chic styling with a distinctly practical purpose, featuring a gas hob, contemporary handles and ergonomically designed control knobs.
The mains ignition gas hob has 5 gas burners, including 1 at 3.65kW, a triple-ring wok burner and a multizone with griddle. For the multizone griddle, choose between two ceramic 1.1kW cooking zones, or slot a durable non-stick griddle plate over the top to provide a healthy cooking surface.
The left hand oven is a multifunction oven offering 7 functions:
- Fan oven
- Fanned grilling
- Fan assisted oven
- Conventional oven
- Browning element
- Base heat
This appliance must be installed by a Gas Safe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with cookers that use gas for this reason.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1 x1kW, 2 x 1.7kW, 1 x 3kW, 1 x 3.5kW
- Cable Included
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Child lock
- H90.5 x W110 x D60cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Half Grill
- Hob Features
- Non stick griddle
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Push Button
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Partially catalytic
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven features Information No. of shelves or racks, rotisserie; adjustable racking
- Handyrack roasting tray
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Pan Supports
- Cast Iron
- Programmable Timer
- Classic Deluxe
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence