Rangemaster Classic Deluxe 90 Electric Range Cooker, Gloss Black
Staying true to the Classic’s styling, the Deluxe range delivers a host of innovative, up-to-the-minute features.
Imbued with ultra-chic styling that makes this collection a firm favourite among those with more classical tastes, this range is at home in any kitchen. The Classic Deluxe is available in a gorgeous colour palette to seamlessly blend with your kitchen interior.
The ceramic hob features 5 zones with hot hob indicators, and is an effortless form of heating for hob cooking.
There’s 1 multifunction oven and 1 fan oven. Both have programmer/timers, and the main oven offers 8 different settings including Rapid Response (the oven heats up 30% faster than conventionally). There’s also Rangemaster’s innovative Handyrack which makes it incredibly easy to access any roasting trays. The separate grill features a glide-out action to make tending to your dish easier and more secure. The cooker is also height adjustable and has catalytic stay-clean liners.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 1.1, 1 x 1.56, 1 x 1.65, 1 x 2.02kW
- Cable Included
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Child lock
- H90.5/93 x W90 x D60cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Half Grill
- Hob Features
- 5 zone
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Partially catalytic
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Classic Deluxe 90
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Oven features Information No. of shelves or racks, rotisserie; adjustable racking
- Handyrack roasting tray
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Programmable Timer
- Classic Deluxe
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence