Rangemaster Elise 110 Dual Fuel Cooker, Red
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
The ultimate range for cooking up delicious cuisine, the dual fuel cherry red Rangemaster Elise 110 is inspired by generations of gourmet excellence. One glance is all it takes to identify its distinctly continental design direction. From the stylish controls, to the coordinating soft-brushed aluminium trim that lends from profile definition, there’s evidence of French flair through out.
The mains ignition stainless steel gas hob has 6 burners, including 2 at 3.5kW, with sleek semi-gloss easy clean pan supports and cast iron wok stand for stable stir frying. Beneath is a separate dual circuit glide out electric grill, storage drawer and 2 side by side ovens – one fan, one multifunction with programmable timer. The functions of the versatile left-hand oven are:
- Fan grilling
- Fan-assisted oven
- Fan oven
- Browning element
- Base heat
Both ovens have self-cleaning catalytic liners. The cooker is height adjustable between 91 and 93cm to sit flush with your work surface. Requires 30 amp power supply.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1.x 1, 2x 1.7, 1x 3, 2x 3.65kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H91-93 x W110 x D59.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Features
- 2x woks
- Hob type
- Gloss pan supports
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Large / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Yes - left-hand oven
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence