Rangemaster Leckford 110cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Black/Chrome
5 bundles available - Save up to £174.00
We like it because...
This exclusive range of exquisitely crafted range cookers is close to our hearts here at John Lewis. The Leckford Estate was bought by our founder in 1928. It covers 4,000 acres in Hampshire and includes a farm, plant nursery and farm shop and a water garden.
Pairing good looks with powerful functionality the Rangemaster Leckford LCK110DFF Dual Fuel Range Cooker is a heavy duty cooking option for the family household. Featuring two electric ovens with massive capacity, six-burner gas hob, separate electric grill and storage drawer, this cooker covers all the bases for the expert home chef. With bold colouring, Aga-styling and striking chrome handles, the LCK110DFF will feel at home in any modern or traditional kitchen.
Large cooking capacity
The main oven in the LCK110DFF benefits from a multifunction cooking option – meaning you can choose between convection or fan forced heating. Both ovens have a whopping 73 litre storage capacity, allowing for a range of different meals to be whipped up. Cook roasts, poultry, fish or even large sharing dishes simultaneously in these massive spaces.
10 different shelf positions across the two ovens make it easy to tailor set-up to best suit the size of meal you're trying to cook, while the solid doors seal in the heat to ensure the best cooking experience. A six burner gas hob is great for multi-tasking or cooking for a large number of guests, while the separate electric grill makes perfect grilled cheese sandwiches.
With an energy efficiency rating of A, the LCK110DFF is eco-conscious and uses less energy than inferior cooker models. With less energy being used, it not only is good for the environment but it will also mean a saving on your next power bill.
This cooker has a programmable timer on the left hand oven gives you peace of mind when cooking unattended.
Featuring Catalytic liners that absorb fat and steam during cooking, this cooker then releases these deposits to the base when above 200 degrees, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with minimum effort.
This cooker requires compatibility with a 32 amp fuse, with a maximum power load of 7.4kW at 230V. Please check your connection before purchasing.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1 x 1kW, 2 x 1.7kW, 1 x 3kW, 2 x 3.5kW
- Cable Included
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Child lock
- H90cm x W110cm x 60.8cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Main oven: A, Secondary Oven: A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Top Cavity
- Half Grill
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Full catalytic
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- 1.08 kWh
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- 0.91 kWh
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Pan Supports
- Cast Iron
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- 0.88 kWh
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence