Rangemaster Leckford 90cm Electric Induction Range Cooker, Cranberry/Chrome
We like it because...
This exclusive range of exquisitely crafted range cookers is close to our hearts here at John Lewis. The Leckford Estate was bought by our founder in 1928. It covers 4,000 acres in Hampshire and includes a farm, plant nursery and farm shop and a water garden.
Efficient, stylish and incredibly functional, the Rangemaster Leckford LCK90EI Electric Induction Range Cooker is a great solution for any family household. With two massive oven cavities and a 5-zone induction hob, the LCK90EI can easily cater to a smorgasbord of meal options. With bold colouring, Aga styling and striking chrome handles this cooker will feel at home in any modern or traditional kitchen.
The 5-zone induction hob makes heating pots and pans a breeze, while heat indicators ensure hot spots are easily identifiable. This cooker also has a programmable timer on the left hand oven gives you peace of mind when cooking unattended.
With an energy efficiency rating of A, the LCK90EI uses less energy than inferior cooker models. With less energy being used, it not only is good for the environment but it will also mean a saving on your next power bill.
The main oven of the LCK90EI has a whopping 73 litre storage capacity, while the secondary oven has a 67 litre space. This large cooking space allows for cooking a range of different meals from roasts to poultry, fish or even large sharing dishes simultaneously. 12 different shelf positions make it easy to tailor the oven to best suit the size of meal you're trying to cook while the solid doors seal in the heat to ensure the best cooking experience.
Featuring Catalytic liners that absorb fat and steam during cooking, this cooker then releases these deposits to the base when above 200 degrees, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with minimum effort.
Please note: If you have a heart pacemaker, do seek advice from your doctor before using an induction hob.
This cooker requires compatibility with a 45 amp fuse, with a maximum power load of 14.8kW at 230V. Please check your connection before purchasing. Only use pans suitable for induction hobs. These include: enamelled steel, iron, stainless steel (depending on the alloy) and some aluminium pans with a ferromagnetic base. Glass and copper bases are unsuitable.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 1.15kW (2kW Boost), 2 x 1.85kW (2.5kW Boost), 1 x 1.85kW (3kW boost)
- Cable Included
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Child lock
- H93cm x W90cm x D60.8cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Main oven: A, Secondary Oven: A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Top Cavity
- Half Grill
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Push Button
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Full catalytic
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- 1.08 kWh
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- 0.91 kWh
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- Leckford LCK90EICY/C Electric Induction Range Cooker
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- 0.8 kWh
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence