Rangemaster Professional + 110 Induction Hob Range Cooker, Gloss Black
When a cooker is named the Professional, you can expect nothing less than professional results.
If you're a serious cook, you need a serious cooker. With a wealth of features, including two spacious ovens and a separate grill compartment with Rangemaster’s renowned glide-out-grill system, the Professional + range cookers offer the sleek modern lines of its contemporaries with a few extra treats thrown in. Available in a variety of beautiful finishes, it not only performs but it will look the part too.
The induction hob features 5 zones with hot hob indicators, and is an effortless form of heating for hob cooking. Induction heating gives near-instant heat (comparable to gas) and allows you to precisely control the temperature at which you cook. As only the area at the base of the pan is heated, it's also highly efficient.
The left hand oven is a conventional oven with timer. A handyrack is attached to the oven door, giving easy access to all of your roasting trays, so that you don’t have to move the trays in and out of the hot oven. The right hand oven is fanned electric and has a large capacity, perfect for catering for friends and family. There's a dedicated variable electric grill where the grill pan glides out on runners for extra convenience, the cooker is height adjustable and has catalytic stay-clean liners for supremely easy cleaning. A storage drawer on the bottom right hand side is ideal for storing away bulkier pots and pans.
Note: Only use pans suitable for induction hobs. These include: enamelled steel, iron, stainless steel (depending on the alloy) and some aluminium pans with a ferromagnetic base. Glass and copper bases are unsuitable.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
Please note: If you have a heart pacemaker, do seek advice from your doctor before using an induction hob.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.15-2, 2x 1.85-2.5, 1x 1.85-3kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H90/93 x W110 x D60.4cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Hob Features
- Warming zone
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Large / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Programmable timer
- Professional +
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 6 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence