Ray-Ban RB4181 Classic Sunglasses, Black
You can't go wrong with cool classic Ray-Ban sunglasses. This one comes in a smooth rectangular shape with a subtle green lens.
- Lens width: 57mm
- Lens material: Plastic
- UV filter: 100% polarised
- Case type: Hard
Many of our stores will be able to offer an adjustment service for your sunglasses. Please contact customer services on 03456 049 049 to find your nearest sunglasses counter.
- Bridge/Temple size: 16/145mm
- Filter category Information 1 - Pale tint; 2 - Lightly tinted for medium to bright light conditions; 3 - Heavily tinted for bright to extremely bright conditions
- Plastic frame
- Sunglasses Style
From L.A. to St. Tropez and Soho to Tokyo, Ray-Ban is the brand of sunglasses preferred by true individuals worldwide. Setting the standard for excellence, Ray-Ban consistently combines great styling with exceptional quality, performance, and comfort.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Friday