Product code: 31550309
The Recaro Guardia Group 0+ car seat is suitable from birth to 18 months and is rear facing. Combine with the RECARO fix base or SmartClick base for comfortable installation and maximum safety.
This baby car seat boasts the revolutionary HERO harness safety system that prevents belts from slipping or twisting and makes buckling up easy. This car seat comes with a large sun canopy with mesh insert for best sun protection (UV40+), air circulation and a removable inlay cushion for newborns.
Adaptors are available for use with RECARO strollers and other manufacturer's strollers.
- Compatible bases: Recaro fix and SmartClick
- NOT Isofix compatible
- 2 year guarantee
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable carrying
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
- H73 x W43 x L60cm
- Facing position
- Group band
- Group 0+ car seat
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Not Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- Weight or height of child
- Birth up to 13kg or 29lb
The story of Recaro begins in 1906 in Stuttgart, when Wilhelm Reutter founded an automobile business and the company later produced coaches for Daimler-Benz and prototypes for VW Beetles. Recaro, in its current form, was established in 1963 to produce automobile and airplane seats and were the first to introduce adjustable shoulder supports and integrated seatbelts.
In 1998, they drew on their design and safety expertise and launched their first child seat. Parents can trust in Recaro as their car seats are based on the principles of Safety, Design and Comfort. Their car seats draw on the latest technology, are painstakingly tested and their classic designs are developed in match your vehicle interior.More from Recaro