Product code: 31552601
The eye catching sporty design of the Young Sport Hero pays homage to the history of the Recaro brand. Our unique experience has enabled us to revolutionise seat design in cars, aircraft and the motor racing world for more than 100 years. This unrivalled expertise is reflected in every last detail of all our child safety systems.
Suitable for use for a particularly long time (9 months to 12 years old), this Young Sport features the new HERO (Headrest Optimisation System) safety feature. This is a new innovative safety system from Recaro where the shoulder supports, shoulder belts and headrest form a single unit. This prevents the belt system from twisting and slipping and the soft belt covers helps to prevent any skin irritation.
This car seat also features Advanced Side Impact Protection. Lateral energy absorbers reduce forces in the event of a side impact. It's extremely comfortable with excellent ergonomics as a result of the ventilated foam developed in the automotive industry.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
- Care instructions
- Covers machine washable at 30°C
- H44 x W55 x D52cm
- Facing position
- Group band
- Group 1, 2 and 3 car seat
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Not Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- 9 months
- Weight or height of child
- 9-36kg or 20-79lb