REN Clarimatte™ Invisible Pores Detox Mask, 50ml
Product informationA deep cleansing and purifying clay mask formulated with French Clay to draw out impurities, remove excess sebum and eliminate dead skin cells. It also contains Spirulina, a tropical seaweed rich in essential fatty acids that helps to encourage cell renewal. It will reduce pore size and leave the skin smooth, toned and decongested. To use: Apply a generous amount to clean skin. Allow to dry until the mask can be removed by gently rubbing the skin with fingertips. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Caution: Avoid eye contact. If eye contact occurs rinse well with warm water.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Skin Type
REN Clean Skincare gives you healthier, more beautiful skin that looks younger for longer. Since its launch in 2000 REN has become a cult favourite amongst beauty editors and consumers and is now available in department stores, pharmacies and spas in over 50 countries around the world. Their philosophy of Clean Skincare can be summed up in three words: Performance, Purity, Pleasure:
REN gives you ground-breaking product formulation, the latest hi-tech actives, rigorous product testing and clinically proven results.
REN uses only 100% plant and mineral derived actives and is free from skin-unfriendly synthetic ingredients *.
They believe that the texture, fragrance and experience of using REN can make the world a slightly nicer place to be and make people feel slightly nicer being here.
* REN is free from synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, petrolatum, sulfate detergents, synthetic colours, animal ingredients and parabens. In addition, REN products do not contain potential irritants including: glycols and diglycols (such as propylene glycol), PEG's, PPGs, urea, D.E.A, T.E.A, PABA and other synthetic sunscreens, aliphatic alcohols/hydrocarbons, phthalates, fumarates, amines, alkanolamines, synthetic AHAs/BHAs, polyacrylamide, metacrylate, elastomer, poloxamer, styrene, vinyl, polyquaternium, synthetic chelating agents, nylon, nitriles, nitrates, nitrosamine releasers, bromates, fluor, aluminum and alumina et al."
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy