Product code: 82680315
Some days your gaming you can do no wrong; turn mid jump, take the shot and hit the target perfectly. Other days however, you inadvertently misstep as you approach the spring and regrettably, as it flings you off the playing field, manage to impeccably shoot several members of your own squad. Handily, the RIG 600 High Fidelity Gaming Headset caters for all days – good gaming ones, along with those we keep to ourselves.
The RIG 600 High Fidelity Gaming Headset has been cleverly designed, so the mic can be removed for those days you’d prefer to be listening to music. When you’re back on track, you can attach the noise-cancelling boom mic for team chat or if you’re after a more discreet conversation, just use the in-line mic.
Compatible with any device with 3.5 mm headset jack, the headset can be used for hands free mobile calls, gaming or watching a film. The in-line controls are close to hand and are easy to use; ready to be muted or for the volume to be lowered or raised.
Marathon gaming sessions aren’t a worry, as the RIG 600’s frame includes a cushioned head strap. Aurally, you’re in for a treat as passive resonators limits bass distortion and the device’s 40mm drivers will bring your soundstage gloriously to life.
Other features include:
- 100 Hz–10 kHz mic frequency response
- -45 dBV/Pa mic sensitivity
- >42 dB mic signal-to-noise ratio
- Uni-directional mic pickup pattern
- 20 Hz–20 kHz headphone frequency response
- 111 dBSPL/V headphone sensitivity
- 40mW maximum headphone input power
- Dynamic 40mm headphone drivers
- Compatibile with PS4, Xbox One, Laptop / PC
- H23.5 x W23.5 x D7.3 cm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- RIG 600
- PS4 / Xbox One / PC
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy