Product code: 83870823
Ring’s Alarm system offers whole-home security in an easy to set up DIY package. Using the Ring app on your smart device (available on iOS and Android) you can can get notifications when someone enters a room, opens a window, or sets off the siren. You can change Alarm modes via the app, and if you should forget to set it before you leave, you can set it remotely from your smart phone. Expandable, and working with Ring’s range of video doorbells and security cameras, Ring products allow you to set up an integrated ring of security around your home for peace of mind.
Ring Alarm Security System
Everything you need to get started is included in this kit and works in any home. To get started, plug in the Ring Base Station, connect the components, get set up with an account in the Ring app and control the Ring Alarm with the Keypad or from the app. Additional components are available separately.
- Receive notifications when any of your Alarm sensors are triggered
- Works seamlessly with Ring Video Doorbells and Ring Security Cameras
- You can adjust motion sensitivity to avoid unnecessary notifications caused by pets (weighing under approximately 22kg)
- You can manually trigger the Base Station’s siren via the app or from the Ring Keypad, should there be a security issue
- It plugs into a standard UK power socket, with a back-up battery that lasts for up to 24 hours should the power go down
- Works with selected Alexa-enabled devices so you can arm, disarm and check status with just your voice
- Choose between Disarmed, Home, and Away modes
This kit includes:
Base Station: The central Hub of the system, it connects to your home internet by Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
Keypad: Allows you to control the system from inside the home with battery-powered convenience.
Contact Sensor: Mountable to windows and doors, it lets you monitor when they’re open or closed.
Motion Detector: Mountable in room corners or on flat walls, they can trigger audio or mobile notifications whenever motion is detected, and you can adjust motion sensitivity to avoid unnecessary notifications caused by pets (weighing under approximately 22kg).
Range Extender: Extends the signal from the base station to all components, to make sure security coverage stays strong.
Optional Ring Protect Plus subscription
With the optional Ring Protect Plus monthly subscription service (sold separately), you can opt for Assisted Monitoring to trigger automated calls to three emergency contacts when your Ring Alarm detects a security issue. With Ring Protect Plus you can keep protecting your home if the Wi-Fi signal should go down; you’ll still be able to arm and disarm your Ring alarm via the Ring keypad, and the Alarm will still activate if a component is triggered. This subscription service also gives you unlimited video storage for 30 days of recording for all of your Ring devices.
- Mains power outlet
- Internet connection
- An iOS (version 9.3 or newer), Android (version 5.0 or newer), or Windows 10 device with the Ring app installed
- Batteries Included
- Battery life
- Back-up battery lasts for up to 24 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled
- Packaged: H22.4 x W14.6 x D23.1cm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- NFC Payment Enabled
- No NFC Payment method
- Power Supply
- Mains / Back-up battery in some components
- Smart Home Type
- Sensor, Smart Alarm System
- Yes, required for additional features (sold separately)
- Video Recording
- Video Resolution