Ring Floodlight Cam Smart Security Camera with Built-in Wi-Fi & Siren Alarm, Black
Ring's range of smart video doorbells and security cameras let you monitor your home from anywhere, so you never miss a visitor. They help to keep your home secure by protecting you against intruders and unwanted guests. Using the free Ring app (available on iOS, Android and Windows 10) you can get instant alerts on your smart device whenever anyone presses your doorbell or triggers a motion sensor. You can even see, hear and speak to visitors from your smart phone, tablet or PC. Ring products allow you to set up an integrated ring of security around your home for peace of mind.
Ring Floodlight Cam
The Ring Floodlight Cam is a motion activated security camera armed with two ultra-bright LED floodlights and a 110dB siren alarm. It offers smart surveillance with enhanced security features for outside the home, and allows you to interact with visitors or ward off intruders. An ultra-wide 270 degree field of detection monitors round corners and in blind-spots, with dual sensors for object and facial detection. Get an instant alert to your smart device when anyone triggers the built-in motion sensor. With two-way voice interaction you can see, hear and speak to your visitor by using the Ring app on your smart device, while noise cancellation technology improves the quality of the audio signal. The lights can be triggered by the motion detector, or by yourself via the app, which also allows you to sound the alarm or zoom in to focus on a specific area.
- Ultra-wide 270 degree field of detection,140 degree camera lens field of view, recording in crystal clear 1080p Full HD resolution
- Two 3000° kelvin floodlights
- Remote-activated 110 decibel alarm
- Facial detection
- Object detection
- Video on demand with Live View
- It's weather-resistant, operating between -28° and +48° C, to work rain or shine
- Infrared night vision ensures operability day and night
- In-built motion sensors are customisable
- Connects over your home Wi-Fi network
- Bank-grade encryption of your data ensures privacy
- Powered by mains connection
- Requires professional installation by a qualified electrician
With an optional Video Recording Plan (sold separately, available from Ring) you can access your videos anytime, anywhere, save your videos for up to 60 days, and share your videos with friends, family and neighbours. More details here.
- Wireless Internet Connection (Wi-Fi)
- An iOS (version 8.1 or newer), Android (version 4.1 or newer), or Windows 10 device with the Ring app installed
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy