Product code: 83870803
Ring's range of smart video doorbells and security cameras let you monitor your home from anywhere, so you never miss a visitor. They help to keep your home secure by protecting you against intruders and unwanted guests. Using the free Ring app (available on iOS, Android and Windows 10) you can get instant alerts on your smart device whenever anyone presses your doorbell or triggers a motion sensor. You can even see, hear and speak to visitors from your smart phone, tablet or PC. Ring products allow you to set up an integrated ring of security around your home for peace of mind.
Ring Video Doorbell
With the Ring Video Doorbell you can answer the door from anywhere. Get an instant alert to your smart device when anyone presses the doorbell or triggers the built-in motion sensor. With two-way voice interaction you can see, hear and speak to your visitor by using the Ring app on your smart device, while noise cancellation technology improves the quality of the audio signal. The Video Doorbell emits an audible alert outside the home. It can be wired to trigger your existing doorbell, or linked over Wi-Fi to the Ring Chime or Ring Chime Pro (sold separately) to sound an alert within the home.
- The video camera has a 180 degree field of view and records in sharp 720p HD resolution
- It's weather-resistant, operating between -20° and +48° C, to work rain or shine
- Infrared night vision ensures operability day and night
- In-built motion sensors are customisable
- It can be powered by the built-in rechargeable battery (lasting for 6 to 12 months), or connected to your existing doorbell wiring for non-stop charge
- Connects over your home Wi-Fi network
- Bank-grade encryption of your data ensures privacy
- Easy to install
With an optional Video Recording Plan (sold separately, available from Ring) you can access your videos anytime, anywhere, save your videos for up to 30 days, and share your videos with friends, family and neighbours. More details here.
- Wireless Internet Connection (Wi-Fi)
- An iOS (version 8.1 or newer), Android (version 4.1 or newer), or Windows 10 device with the Ring app installed
- Bluetooth Enabled
Bluetooth is a wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- NFC enabled
Devices with NFC (Near Field Connection) can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data