Roar + Rabbit for west elm Ripple Large Ceramic Table Lamp
Creative firm Roar + Rabbit designs textiles, furniture and home accessories that blend modern style with whimsical details.
This charming ceramic table lamp is the result of west elm and Roar + Rabbit's collaboration.
- Bulb included?
- H56 x D36cm
- Dimmable Information All lights require a compatible dimmer and a dimmable bulb. We would recommend a V-Pro dimmer to ensure full functionality of your fitting.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- A++ to E
- Ceramic and linen
- Number of bulbs
- Power Supply
- Recommended Bulb - Halogen
- 42W ES Eco Halogen Classic
- Recommended bulb - LED
- 8.5W ES LED Classic
- Switch type
- Rotary Switch
- Table lamp type
- Table lamp
- Touch Control
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
About west elm
Designers Mitzie Wong and Wendy Wurtzburger of Philadelphia-based design firm, Roar + Rabbit, create pieces that balance modern style with whimsical detailing. Expertly juxtaposing design elements, their work combines the tactility of natural materials with the glamour of luxe accents - a reflection of the pair's combined imaginations and passion for versatility and contrast.
west elm is a homeware brand hailing from Brooklyn, New York, founded in 2002 to bridge the gap between choice, community and consciousness. The eclectic assortment of furniture, bed linens, tableware, lighting and more aims to help customers to create a home that tells their story through the individual look and feel of the product. The brand, which has over 70 stores worldwide, ethically sources from the developing world and collaborates with established and emerging designers to give them a platform for their work.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Lighting for every part of your home