Product code: 73137202
Classically proportioned with long tines and a traditional heel, Honeybourne is a design for all tastes and styles.
Spoons and forks are made using the highest quality 18/10 stainless steel and the knives are made from specially hardened stainless steel.
The handles of Honeybourne cutlery feature a textured finish inspired by the silversmith technique of planishing.
- Robert Welch
- Care instructions
- Dishwasher Safe, Hand wash recommended for longevity
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Table Fork: 21cm, Table Knife: 24cm, Dessert Fork: 18cm, Dessert Knife: 21cm, Soup Spoon: 20.5cm, Dessert Spoon: 18cm, Teaspoon: 14cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Length of Blade
- 11 - 13 cm
- Forks/Spoons - 18/10 Stainless Steel; Knives - 13/10 Stainless Steel
- Number of pieces
- Table Fork (6), Table Knife (6), Dessert Fork (6), Dessert Knife (6), Soup Spoon (6), Dessert Spoon (6), Teaspoon (6)
- Place Settings
A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Stainless Steel Grade
Stainless Steel Grade
The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Table Fork: 83g, Table Knife: 110g, Dessert Fork: 62g, Dessert Knife: 70.6g, Soup Spoon: 96.8g, Dessert Spoon: 67.6g, Teaspoon: 32.4g
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Friday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Friday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy