Product code: 73132321
This 84-piece gift-boxed cutlery set by Robert Welch is from the delicate and elegant Iona range.
With a mirror-polished finish, Iona cutlery has a slender and elegant profile providing balance and comfort when dining. Spoons and forks are made using the highest quality 18/10 stainless steel. Knives are made from specially hardened stainless steel. The range is dishwasher safe and comes with a 25-year guarantee.
Launched over a decade ago, Iona is named after one of Robert Welch's three granddaughters.
- Robert Welch
- Care instructions
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Packaged: H8.5 x W32.5 x L32.5cm; Table Fork: L20.3cm, Table Knife: L23.5cm, Dessert Fork: L18.5cm, Dessert Knife: L20.9cm, Soup Spoon: L20.3cm, Dessert Spoon: L18.5cm, Teaspoon: L 13.2cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- 25 year guarantee
- Handle Type
- Polished Stainless Steel
- Length of Blade
- 10 - 11.2cm
- 18/10 stainless steel
- Number of pieces
- Table Fork (12), Table Knife (12), Dessert Fork (12), Dessert Knife (12), Soup Spoon (12), Dessert Spoon (12), Teaspoon (12)
- Place Settings
A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Stainless Steel Grade
Stainless Steel Grade
The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Table Fork: 63g, Table Knife: 97g, Dessert Fork: 53g, Dessert Knife: 69g, Soup Spoon: 83g, Dessert Spoon: 67g, Teaspoon: 25g
For over 50 years, Robert Welch Designs has been designing cutlery, kitchenware, tableware and other unique products for the home. The company was founded by Robert Welch, M.B.E., Royal Designer for Industry, who specialised in stainless steel production design. He was responsible for a large number of iconic and award-winning designs and his work can be seen in museums throughout the world.
Over five decades later, the company is still run by the Welch family and a new team of designers continues to pursue excellence and innovative vision whilst maintaining integrity of function and value for money for customers.
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy