Product code: 73135313
A 7 piece single place setting from the timeless Radford range.
This contemporary set is perfect for modern design enthusiasts and is presented in a stylish gift box (not suitable for storage).
The Radford collection by Robert Welch MBE creates a fusion between classic elegance and modern streamlined design. Enhanced by balance and weight, the versatile form and character of Radford complement any table setting, whether making a bold statement for daily dining, or delighting dinner party guests. Spoons and forks are made using the highest quality 18/10 stainless steel. Knife blades are made from specially hardened stainless steel to provide the finest possible cutting edge.
- Robert Welch
- Care instructions
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended for longevity
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Table Fork: L20.5cm, Table Knife: L24.2cm, Dessert Fork: L17.8cm, Dessert Knife: L21.6cm, Soup Spoon: L20cm, Dessert Spoon: L17.5cm, Teaspoon: L14.2cm, Serving Spoon: L23cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- 25 year guarantee
- Length of Blade
- 11 - 12cm
- Stainless Steel
- Number of pieces
- Table Fork (1), Table Knife (1), Dessert Fork (1), Dessert Knife (1), Soup Spoon (1), Dessert Spoon (1), Teaspoon (1)
- Place Settings
A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Stainless Steel Grade
Stainless Steel Grade
The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Table Fork: 70g, Table Knife: 125g, Dessert Fork: 57g, Dessert Knife: 90g, Soup Spoon: 87g, Dessert Spoon: 64g, Teaspoon: 35g
For over 50 years, Robert Welch Designs has been designing cutlery, kitchenware, tableware and other unique products for the home. The company was founded by Robert Welch, M.B.E., Royal Designer for Industry, who specialised in stainless steel production design. He was responsible for a large number of iconic and award-winning designs and his work can be seen in museums throughout the world.
Over 5 decades later, the company is still run by the Welch family and a new team of designers continues to pursue excellence and innovative vision whilst maintaining integrity of function and value for money for customers.More from Robert Welch
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Friday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Friday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy