Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum
Roberto Cavalli's sumptuous floral scent was inspired by the enchanting, sophisticated Roberto Cavalli woman who makes heads turn and exudes glamour and charisma.
Belonging to the amber floral family, the perfume is an exuberant and sunny fragrance whose top notes, lit by pink peppers, exude a genuine strength of character. Vibrant and sensual, it exhilarates and mesmerises from the very first contact.
At the heart is the majesty of the absolute of orange blossom. It is a colour as much as a scent that reveals an ultra-feminine trail.
This sensuality finally wraps itself into the captivating base notes of the tonka bean, leaving an appetizing imprint on the skin.
The artistic line of the perfume bottle recalls the voluptuous curves of a sensual women. With a solid glass base, the bottle is crowned with a tiara-shaped cap, formed by Roberto Cavalli's golden seal, and adorned with a tiger-print necklace reminiscent of it creator's emblematic animal prints.
- Top notes: Pink pepper
- Heart notes: African orange flower
- Base notes: Vanilla, tonka bean, benzoin
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Roberto Cavalli
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Floral Oriental
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy