Roberts Beacon 320 Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Sunburst Yellow
Product code: 82340907
Blending top-notch audio tech, the renowned sound of Roberts, and retro-inspired design, the Beacon 320 speaker sounds as good as it looks. Connect simply and wirelessly from your Bluetooth device and enjoy rich, room-filling sound. It cuts a timeless, elegant profile in the home, and with up to twelve hours of play-time thanks to its rechargeable battery, it’s just as happy to go with you too.
Roberts’ audio prowess
Behind the stylish profile is some serious audio tech. Multi-directional dual bass radiators ensure you can feel the beat throughout every corner of the room. Mid-frequencies are full and rich, and highs are delicately detailed.
Roberts’ classic style
The UK-milled speaker cloth is aesthetic and tactile, as well as being specially chosen for its acoustic transparency, giving optimum sound projection. The Beacon 320 comes in a range of statement colours to suit your style and take pride of place in your home, and is finished with the brand’s iconic name plate.
The Beacon 320 keeps you in the top tracks or the soothing symphonies of your choice for up to twelve hours (depending on playback settings). Just plug it into the mains to recharge. Easily operate it with 4 button on-device controls, and you can connect non-Bluetooth audio devices via its aux-in port.
- Accessories Included
- Charging cable, Quick Start Guide
- Battery life
- up to 12 hours
- Care instructions
- Included in packaging
- Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio in
- Connectivity Type
- Packaged: H31.5 x W13.85 x D11.2cm. Unpackaged: H19.2 x W9.5 x D9.4cm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Beacon 320
- Multi-room sound
- NFC Enabled
- Power Supply
- Mains / Rechargeable Battery
- Sound Features
- Speaker output
- information not available
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.