ROBERTS DreamTime 2 DAB/FM Digital Clock Radio
The stylish DAB/FM ROBERTS DreamTime provides 20 preset stations as well as a headphone socket for individual listening. The DAB/FM tuner searches for numerous stations while the LCD display shows information through RDS scrolling text.
- DAB/ FM wavebands
- 20 station presets
- Auto time set
- Two independent alarms allowing you and your partner to wake at different times.
- Alarm increases in volume once activated
- You can choose to wake to radio or buzzer
- Adjustable sleep and snooze timers
- Multi stage dimmer
- Menu display / selection of all major functions
- Mono speaker
- Headphone socket
- Auto time update
- H6.2 x W16.8 x D12.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- DreamTime 2
- Power Supply
- Mains operated
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
About ROBERTS Radio
Roberts Radio has a heritage of more than 80 years and a reputation built on producing high-quality premium brand radios. With an abundance of portable radios under their belt, it comes as no surprise that they have international sales in countries across the globe including Japan and the USA.
Their collection is made up with over 100 different DAB, analogue, world radios, radio cassettes and internet radios. And the brand is committed to constant improvement which doesn’t go un-recognised. Recent awards include the What Hi-Fi? Product of the Year 2014 in the radio category for the Stream 93i.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy