Product code: 82300747
LIMITED EDITION COLOURS
With it's classic style and compact form, the Revival Mini DAB & FM Digital radio from Roberts is the ideal bedside or kitchen radio. The retro aesthetics hearken back to radios of the 1960s, while the technology inside ensures modern quality sound and digital reception.
- DAB and FM tuners ensure you'll be able to listen to your favourite analogue stations or crystal clear digital broadcasts.
- A clear LCD screen makes it easy to identify the station you're listening to, while multiple presets will help you get to your favourite stations easily.
- A gold plated stereo AUX in socket will let you connect and iPod, MP3 player or phone to your Revival Mini and play you own music through the speaker using a 3.5mm cable.
- Room for four AA batteries (sold separately) will help you take the Revival Mini away from a plug to enjoy in the garden or on a camping trip.
- This lightweight ROBERTS radio gives you the option of using normal or rechargeable batteries and includes a built-in battery charger.
Roberts donate £10 to Breast Cancer Care for every limited edition Revival Mini sold
- Accessories Included
- AC Adaptor & Instruction book
- Battery life
An estimate of how long the battery lasts before needing recharging, based on standard tasks and usage
- Built-in battery charger
- AUX in socket, USB 2.0 (for software updates)
- H19 x W14.5 x D14.5 cm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- NFC enabled
Devices with NFC (Near Field Connection) can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Mains or 4x AA batteries (not included)
- Preset stations
The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Speaker output
The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
Roberts Radio has a heritage of more than 80 years and a reputation built on producing high-quality premium brand radios. With an abundance of portable radios under their belt, it comes as no surprise that they have international sales in countries across the globe including Japan and the USA.
Their collection is made up with over 100 different DAB, analogue, world radios, radio cassettes and internet radios. And the brand is committed to constant improvement which doesn’t go un-recognised. Recent awards include the What Hi-Fi? Product of the Year 2014 in the radio category for the Stream 93i.More from ROBERTS