ROBERTS Revival Uno DAB/DAB+/FM Digital Radio with Alarm, Black
The ROBERTS Revival Uno is a smaller version of the brand's classic retro-chic digital radio, with nostalgic 1950s styling. Complete with state-of-the-art DAB technology and the freedom which portability brings, you’ll be able to tune into your favourite radio stations at home or in the garden, while full alarm functionality helps keep you on schedule. This is a slimmed down version of an iconic radio making it even more portable and fitting comfortably in smaller spaces.
With the auto tune feature, it’s a doddle to find a preferred station across the DAB or FM wavebands; simply use the rotary tuning to find just what you want to hear. Any particular favourites can be saved as presets for instant tune-in next time round. An easy to read 16 x 2 character LCD display and amber backlight will keep you on track with the station and show, and is brightness adjustable. Better still, a stereo line-in socket enables playback for your iPod or MP3. This means that the Uno can also double up as a speaker for your personal playlists too.
With full dual alarm functionality the Revival Uno makes the ideal stylish bedside radio. Choose to wake up to DAB or FM radio, or a buzzer, and engage the snooze function to get a few more minutes rest. And you can set a sleep timer to power off after a set period (up to 90 minutes) so you can listen to late night radio and drift off happily.
With the option to use batteries, the Uno is more portable than ever. A colour-coordinated carry handle enables a quick pick-up and release. And if you want to take your music elsewhere to listen in peace, there’s even a handy socket so you can listen with your own headphones without disturbing – or being disturbed – by others.
- Designed and engineered in the UK
- Fifties styling
- DAB/DAB+/FM wavebands
- Programmable presets with a dedicated button for your favourite
- FM RDS station name display
- Rotary tuning and volume controls
- Easy to read 16 x 2 character dimmable LCD display with amber backlight
- Dual alarm function with sleep and snooze function
- Accessories Included
- AC Adaptor & Instruction book
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 25 hours
- Care instructions
- Included in packaging
- Headphones Out, 3.5mm Aux In
- H12.9 x W20.7 x D8.5cm
- LCD display with amber backlight
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Mains or 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- Radio tuner
- DAB, DAB+ & FM
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
About ROBERTS Radio
Roberts Radio has a heritage of more than 80 years and a reputation built on producing high-quality premium brand radios. With an abundance of portable radios under their belt, it comes as no surprise that they have international sales in countries across the globe including Japan and the USA.
Their collection is made up with over 100 different DAB, analogue, world radios, radio cassettes and internet radios. And the brand is committed to constant improvement which doesn’t go un-recognised. Recent awards include the What Hi-Fi? Product of the Year 2014 in the radio category for the Stream 93i.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy