ROBERTS Stream 106X Internet Radio, Silver
Product informationEmbrace the world of internet radio with the simple-to-use STREAM 106X radio from ROBERTS.
This compact radio provides easy access to the diverse and numerous world of internet radio. Use this unit in the kitchen, garden or bathroom - anywhere your wireless internet goes, so can your music! A carry handle makes the STREAM 106X completely portable, so you can use it at any public WiFi internet hotspot too.
And if you fancy listening to something a little more familiar, the STREAM lives up to its name, allowing you to stream your personal music collection directly from your PC.
- Clock with 2 multi-function alarms
- Intuitive menu system
- Over 10,000 radio stations from around the world available
- Discover and listen to podcasts
- Stream your music collection from your PC
- 10 station presets
ROBERTS have been making radios since 1932 when Harry Roberts founded the company. They are renowned for the quality craftsmanship and today hold three Royal Warrants.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 150 hours (when used for 4 hours a day at normal volume using alkaline cells)
- H15.7 x W26.5 x D8.3cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- STREAM 106x
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- 6x C batteries (not included), Mains Charger
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- Radio tuner
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy