ROBERTS Vintage DAB Digital Radio
Product informationThe ROBERTS Vintage DAB Radio beautifully blends a retro leather cloth finish and wooden effect side panels, with modern DAB and FM technologies. Enjoy unlimited station presets, a favourite station button, and help the environment with a built-in battery recharger.
- DAB/FM RDS wavebands
- Up to 80 hours battery life when using 4x C batteries (not included)
- Built-in battery charger - ideal for standard C size rechargeable batteries
- FM RDS Station name display
- Rotary tuning and volume controls
- 10 pre-set station name/multi preset mode
- One touch instant access to favourite station
- USB socket for software upgrades
- Auxiliary input socket for iPod/MP3 playback
- Accessories Included
- AC Adaptor & Instruction book
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 80 hours (when used for 4 hours a day at normal volume using alkaline cells)
- USB 2.0, auxiliary input, line output
- H18.2 x W23.5 x D8.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- ROBERTS Vintage
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- 4x C batteries (not included), Mains Charger
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- Radio tuner
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
About ROBERTS Radio
Roberts Radio has a heritage of more than 80 years and a reputation built on producing high-quality premium brand radios. With an abundance of portable radios under their belt, it comes as no surprise that they have international sales in countries across the globe including Japan and the USA.
Their collection is made up with over 100 different DAB, analogue, world radios, radio cassettes and internet radios. And the brand is committed to constant improvement which doesn’t go un-recognised. Recent awards include the What Hi-Fi? Product of the Year 2014 in the radio category for the Stream 93i.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy