ROBERTS ZoomBox 2 DAB/FM CD Radio, White
Enjoy crisp DAB quality radio in the pleasingly compact form of the ROBERTS ZoomBox 2 DAB radio. This portable radio offers the option of playing your MP3/WMA files from USB, SD card and CD, so you can enjoy your own music. Alternatively, why not take advantage of the 40 station presets to discover some new favourite radio stations?
A thoughtful feature of the ZoomBox is its namesake: a feature that ‘zooms’ into the display to make it bigger, so that it is easier to see menus and information.
- DAB/FM RDS wavebands give you a variety of stations
- Zoom display function for easier display viewing
- 40 station presets mean you will never run out of something to listen to
- MP3/WMA playback from USB, CD and SD card gives you listening flexibility
- Deep bass boost for an intense listening experience
- Programmable CD playback
- H13.5 x W25 x D25cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- FM Transmitter
- Model name / number
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Power Supply
- 6x C Batteries (not included) or mains operated (AC adaptor included)
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
About ROBERTS Radio
Roberts Radio has a heritage of more than 80 years and a reputation built on producing high-quality premium brand radios. With an abundance of portable radios under their belt, it comes as no surprise that they have international sales in countries across the globe including Japan and the USA.
Their collection is made up with over 100 different DAB, analogue, world radios, radio cassettes and internet radios. And the brand is committed to constant improvement which doesn’t go un-recognised. Recent awards include the What Hi-Fi? Product of the Year 2014 in the radio category for the Stream 93i.
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy