Product code: 75114901
Can you recognise the robot? Players will race to identify robot faces as they search for the coloured features depicted by the robot identification device. This colour and attribute game promotes colour recognition and attributes visual perception.
Suitable for 24 players, the game box contains a game board, 120 robot heads, robot identification device, 20 scoring tokens and instructions.
- Encourages thinking skills
- Builds concentration skills
- Develops ability to recognise
- Batteries Included
- Learning Resources
- Box: H:7.6 x W:22.9 x D:22.9cm
- Number of players
- 4 or more
- Suitable From
- 4 years
- Not suitable for children under 4 years.
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Thursday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy