Product code: 35364301
- Lightweight and breathable Regulite fabric controls ventilation
- Fibre blend of natural merino wool provide quality wicking treatment
- Quick drying
- Cut & Sew construction with flat-locked seams
- Reflective graphics
- Naturally anti-microbial and odour resistant
- Shaped cuff with thumb loops
The clever design of the Ronhill Infinity Merino long sleeved running top means that it will keep you warm when you're cold and cool when you're warm, with regulite fabric regulating your body temperature while you run, so you'll never be too hot or too cold.
Packed with features and freshness, this tee is lightweight and soft with high-performance sweat wicking properties. Merino wool is quick drying, naturally anti-microbial and odour resistant, meaning you'll stay fresh and dry for the duration of your workout.
- Model Details
- 50% Merino wool, 50% polyester
- Long Sleeve
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
Brand information & size guide
The running brand was founded in the 1970s by Dr Ron Hill, a marathon runner who also had a doctorate in fabric technology. Ron Hill combined his passion for running with his fabric knowledge to create innovative products that would improve runners’ experiences.
1972 saw the first edition of the Ronhill Tracksters, a style that is still going today, with timely improvements. The brand strive to innovate running products, one example of this is the hi-vis Vizion range which makes the runner more visible in low light conditions.
Ron Hill, the man continues to run; in fact, even though he is now into his seventies, he has run every day since December 1964.
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Please note, actual measurements may vary slightly by style.
More from Ronhill
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
|Rest of World||£10.00|