Product code: 35068503
- Luxurious running tight with unique knitted design styling
- Super luxurious space dye yarn
- Powerlite fabric
- High content of Elastane provides excellent support with great stretch and recovery
- Feminine power-mesh inserts
- Flat waistband with draw cord
- Back zip security pocket - ideal for gels and small valuables
Run with the performance-supporting comfort Ronhill Infinity Running Tights.
- 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane. Panels: 72% Polyamide, 28% Elastane
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Trouser Length
- Trouser Type
Brand information & size guide
The running brand was founded in the 1970s by Dr Ron Hill, a marathon runner who also had a doctorate in fabric technology. Ron Hill combined his passion for running with his fabric knowledge to create innovative products that would improve runners’ experiences.
1972 saw the first edition of the Ronhill Tracksters, a style that is still going today, with timely improvements. The brand strive to innovate running products, one example of this is the hi-vis Vizion range which makes the runner more visible in low light conditions.
Ron Hill, the man continues to run; in fact, even though he is now into his seventies, he has run every day since December 1964.
|SIze||UK Size||EU Size||Bust / Chest||Waist||Hips||Inside Leg|
|XS||8||36||30 - 32.5" / 76 - 83cm||24 - 26" / 61 - 66cm||35 - 36" / 89 - 91cm||30" / 76cm|
|S||10||38||32.5 - 34.5" / 83 - 88cm||26 - 28" / 66 - 71cm||36 - 38" / 91 - 97cm||30.5" / 77.5cm|
|M||12||40||34.5 - 35.6" / 88 - 93cm||28 - 30" / 71 - 76cm||38 - 40" / 97 - 102cm||31" / 79cm|
|L||14||42||36.5 - 39.5" / 93 - 100cm||30 - 32" / 76 - 81cm||40 - 42" / 102 - 107cm||31.5" / 80cm|
|XL||16||44||39.5 - 41.5" / 100 - 105cm||32 - 34" / 81 - 86cm||42 - 44" / 107 - 112cm||32" / 81cm|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Please note, actual measurements may vary slightly by style.
More from Ronhill
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Thursday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|