Royal Doulton 1815 Blue Casserole Dish, 2.5l
Product informationPaying tribute to the year John Doulton founded his now world-famous pottery company, Royal Doulton, the 1815 range of porcelain celebrates this heritage. Rendered in fine white china, these striking silhouettes are accentuated with a contrasting blue glaze. A gorgeous way to prepare and present your favourite meals for family dinners and occasions.
- When using under the grill, always allow a distance of at least 6 cm (2.5 inches) between the dish and the grill.
- Ensure the dish is allowed to defrost fully to room temperature before placing in a preheated oven.
- Do not use on the hob, or other direct heat sources.
- Cookware Material
- W23 x H29 x D12cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Eligible for International Delivery
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Thursday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Thursday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday