- 32B This size is available
- 32C This size is unavailable
- 32D This size is available
- 32DD This size is available
- 32E This size is available
- 34DD This size is available
- 34E This size is available
- 36B This size is available
- 36DD This size is available
- 36E This size is available
- 38B This size is available
- 38E This size is unavailable
- 40B This size is available
- 40DD This size is unavailable
Product code: 11669601
Elevate your lingerie collection with the beautiful English Rose bra from Royce, a luxurious style that's suitable to wear post breast surgery.
Delicately feminine with a romantic floral print, this soft moulded bra is lightly padded to create a smooth shape and features a detachable modesty panel and pocket that can hold a prosthesis if required.
Designed to provide optimum comfort with a cotton lining and wide stretch underband, the cups are exquisitely framed with intricate eyelash lace for an ultra feminine feel. Complete your set with the coordinating briefs.
We would like to remind our customers who have had surgery for breast cancer that they do not have to pay VAT on their post-surgery bras. Our Customer Services team will be happy to reimburse you following your purchase. Please call them on 03456 049 049 and we wish you the very best on your journey.
Please note: As this bra is delivered direct by our approved supplier, delivery will take 7 days.
Further sizes to those detailed may become available as stock is produced by our supplier. If you are unable to see your required size, please ensure you check back regularly.
- Bra Style
- Full Cup
- Bra Type
- Post Surgery
- Lingerie Type
- 48% Polyester, 24% Cotton, 21% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- Moulded & Lightly Padded
- Non Wired
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
Royce Lingerie was established in 1991 by husband and wife team Bob and Jane Fleming. Both already had a long history within the lingerie industry and decided the time was right to start their own business. The focus for Royce has always been non-wired bras with nursing bras being their first venture and the National Childbirth Trust being their first customer. Today, the dedicated Royce design team work closely with wear-testers to ensure each new style is of the highest quality, fits and supports beautifully and meets the specific needs of the customer. More from Royce
- Standard UK delivery within 14 days
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns