Ruark R1 MKII DAB Digital Radio
This exquisite DAB radio from Ruark Audio arrives in a gorgeous compact design with a rich walnut veneer finish. It features a 3.5” custom high-fidelity drive unit for excellent sound quality and it’s simple to use thanks to its intuitive ‘Rotodial’ control system. There’s also a facility to adjust tone - plus a loudness option - so you can set the sound to suit your own taste. DAB text and alarm information is clearly displayed on the black and white LCD.
Dual alarms allow for once, daily, weekday and weekend settings. Both alarms (radio or buzzer) can be set to the volume required, depending on whether you’re a light or heavy sleeper. Also included is an adjustable sleep timer and a snooze function.
The R1’s front panel features a headphone socket and a line input to connect to your MP3 player or any other audio device. And on the rear panel there’s a pair of high quality gold plated phono outputs for recording or playback through an audio system.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Mains only
- Auxiliary input socket for device playback, 3.5mm aux out
- H17 x W13 x D13cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- R1 MKII Walnut
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Mains, optional rechargeable battery pack (sold separately)
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Saturday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy