Sage by Heston Blumenthal Barista Touch™ Barista Quality Bean-to-Cup Coffee Machine
Go from bean to cup faster than ever before with the Barista Touch™ Coffee Machine from Sage by Heston Blumenthal.
Intuitive touchscreen display
The smart touchscreen lets you easily adjust the coffee strength, milk texture or temperature to suit your taste. You can then save it with your own unique name and create up to 8 personalised coffees.
Automatic microfoam milk texturing
Thanks to the auto steam wand, you can adjust the milk temperature and texture as you like it, delivering barista quality micro-foam that enhances flavour and lets you create latté art.
Precise espresso extraction
Digital Temperature Control delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal espresso extraction.
Fast heat-up time
To save you waiting, the innovative ThemoJet™ heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds.
The professional grinding cradle allows any at-home Barista to grind directly into the espresso portafilter.
Integrated coffee grinder
With a single touch, the integrated conical burr grinder with dose control delivers the right amount of coffee for maximum flavour, on demand.
- Automatic or Manual
Sage by Heston Blumenthal
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- Cup Warmer
- H40cm x W33cm x D31cm
- Filter Included
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Removable Reservoir
- Types of coffee produced
- Espresso, Latte, Cappucino, Flat white, Americano
- Water Pressure
- 15 bar
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Make room for the aroma with a new coffee maker