2 years' Added Care for your small appliance (accidental damage cover)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
Product code: 85549304
Start your health kick the right way with the Sage BPB550BA the Boss To Go Blender. This excellent personal blender uses a powerful 1000 watt motor and Sage's Kinetix blending action to blend up to 42% finer so it makes boosting nutrition more enjoyable than ever.
Sick of your morning smoothie being lumpy and tough to drink? The healthiest of food is often made with coarse ingredients. But lumpy smoothies from a lumpy cup can make things hard to swallow. With the right tools, tough can be made smooth. The Boss to Go pulverises the toughest ingredients into an ultra fine particle size, making your juices, smoothies and drinks more enjoyable, while smooth-edge cafe tumblers with no uncomfortable clips or threads make for a nicer drinking experience.
- Die-Cast Metal Base - Sage's signature design in durable die-cast metal base ensures longevity and blends in with your other Sage appliances.
- Stainless Components - Metal to metal drive couplings for extra longevity.
- BPA Free - Premium BPA Free Tritan tumblers - shatter resistant and dishwasher safe.
- Powerful 1000 watt motor - High velocity power for outstanding results and overload protection included.
- Accessories Included
- 2 x smooth edge Tritan cups with travel lids
- Cups x 2, Lids x 2
- H46cm x W30.8cm x D41cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Some parts
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Thursday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy