Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Kitchen Wizz Pro™ 3.7L Food Processor, Silver
The Sage by Heston Blumenthal Kitchen Wizz Pro™ Food Processor exudes elegance, high quality design and innovation.
Smart and compact, this food processor offers a wealth of options from slicing and chopping to kneading and whisking. Thanks to an extra-wide 14cm feed chute, you no longer have to chop fruit and vegetables into small pieces to fit into the chute. This processor cuts longer slices and makes processing faster and easier.
A variable slicing disc has 24 settings so you can customise the thickness of your slices from a paper-thin 0.5mm all the way up to a thick 8.0mm. The Quad Processing Blade has four blades instead of two to cut through tasks quickly in the extra large 2.5L bowl. Or, for more manageable tasks, the mini processing bowl is the perfect size for small quantities. A powerful 2000W direct drive induction motor ensures quick, precise results.
- Large sealed processing bowl (3.7L)
- Small processing bowl (1.0L)
- Julienne blade
- Chipping blade
- Reversible shredding blade
- Whisk disc
- Dough blade
- Quad blade
- Mini blade
- Accessories Included
- Tool kit, mini bowl with blade
- Variable slicer, 4-way blade, thick and thin chip, thick and thin shredding , dough blade, whipping disc
- Bowl Material
Sage by Heston Blumenthal
- Diameter of Feed Tube
- H46 x W46 x D26cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Working capacity (dry)
- Working capacity (liquid)
Sage by Heston Blumenthal is an inspiring new range designed with the home cook in mind. In addition to being a spice, ‘sage’ is an old-fashioned word meaning wise. This range of products has been cleverly crafted to get the best results out of the food you love to prepare.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Choosing the right kitchen gadget