Sagemcom D790A Digital Telephone with Answering Machine, Single DECT, Bronze
The D790A from Sagemcom is a stylish updated retro phone with a host of easy to use features. Its original design and bronze metal finish will make this telephone stand out in any environment.
Enjoy crystal clear calls thanks to the D790A's HD sound technology
Input and navigation is easy thanks to the capacitive touch panel
The rotating light and sound effect during dialling make give this phone real character that is sure to brighten up your home.
10 hours of talk time100 hours standby time will keep this phone going for longer away from its base.
100 name and number directory will help give you easy access to your favourite contacts, while the 24 minute recording time will ensure you get the message, even when you're not around to take it personally.
- Answering machine
- Phone and answering machine
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- 100 name and number directory
- Base Station: H86 x W68 x D45 mm. Handset: H188 x W50 x D30 mm
- LCD Alphanumeric Black & White
- Eligible for International Delivery
- GAP compatible Information Use more than one phone from the same base station: e.g. have one phone in the hallway, another in the bedroom
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Message Recording Time Information How many minutes' worth of messages can be recorded
- 24 minutes
- Model name / number
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- Base Station: 101g. Handset: 124g
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy