Samsung 350V5C-A06 Laptop, Intel Core i7, 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB, 15.6”, Silver
Exceptional power meets eye-catching looks for a laptop that’s ready to work as hard as you do. The Samsung 350V5C’s third generation Intel Core i7 processor will speed through tasks in no time, while a huge hard drive supplies enough storage for thousands of pictures and songs.
- The 2.4GHz Intel Core i7 processor and 8GB RAM means you can have lots of applications open at once, allowing you to multi-task and work more efficiently.
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 deliver enough power for watching HD movies and light gaming without taxing your battery. And because it’s integrated, it uses system RAM - cutting down on overheating.
- A huge 1TB hard drive will allow you to store a wealth of photos, video and music alongside all your documents. There’s even a 3-in-1 card reader to make transferring from camera memory cards a snap.
- The 15.6” 720p HD display brings a whole new level of detail to your movies and games. It’s also anti-reflective to keep you going when faced with bright sunlight.
- With USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 connections you won’t be left behind when accessories change. Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity pushes your wireless transfer speeds to the limit, while a HDMI connection will show off your photos on a TV or HD screen with ease.
- Communicate face-to-face. A 1.3MP HD webcam will keep you in touch with friends and family in more detail than ever before.
Feature-rich and family friendly - this laptop will take on any day-to-day challenge. Packed with connectivity, it’s ideal as a media hub, and with its Ivy Bridge processor even picture and video editing is quick and responsive.
- 3D Ready
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 6 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- Camera (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 1.3 megapixel webcam
- Camera (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H33 x W372.5 x D243mm
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8 (64 Bit)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Processor Type Information Also called CPU (central processing unit) is the circuitry within a computer/laptop/tablet. It carries out the basic instructions that drive a computer/laptop/tablet.
- Intel Core i7
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen sizes (Laptops)
- 14.1" to 16"
- Touch Screen
- TV tuner card Information Device that receives digital free-to-air terrestrial and/or analogue television services
- TV tuner card
- USB ports Information Universal Serial Bus- socket for transferring data between electronic devices
- 2x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
Easy File Share
Cyberlink Media Suite
Easy Software Manager
Easy Support Center
*Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy