Product code: 80260209
Create, work and play - the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 gives you the power to be more productive wherever you are. Boasting a 1.4GHz quad core processor and 2GB of RAM - the Note 10.1 has enough muscle to handle anything from photo-editing to multi-screen multitasking. Android 4.1 opens up a whole world of apps and widgets, while Samsung’s unique S Pen stylus gives you more control over them than you ever thought possible on a tablet.
- Thanks to quad core processing, multiple apps can be used on the same screen. You can even have programs like S Note, Email, Gallery and Polaris Office all open at once for quick, intuitive note taking.
- Entertainment for everyone. Thanks to Video Hub, you’ll have access to hundreds of titles just about anywhere. Readers Hub puts an end to lugging around stacks of books and lets you enjoy a vast library in the palm of you hand. There are even Hubs for games, music and learning so you’ll always be able to get your fix of frantic gaming or laidback listening in between all those study sessions.
- This Android tablet comes with Google Play. Download thousands of apps and games, as well as millions of ebooks, magazines, movies & TV shows
- A 10.1-inch screen strikes the perfect balance between form and function. Browse and work with ease and enjoy movies and games in more with 1280x800 resolution. Intelligent face detection even helps you save power by only activating the backlight when you’re looking at the screen.
- Samsung’s S Pen brings a new level of precision to using a tablet. Pressure sensitive and calibrated to 1024 step sensitivity: it delivers all the accuracy of your own handwriting. Palm rejection technology even cuts down on input from unintended brushes with the screen.
- Smart digital handwriting software can transform a shape or a formula into perfectly formed versions for greater clarity.
- With Polaris Office, you can use your phone to create, edit, and view all kinds of documents in popular formats, including Microsoft Office files.
- Adobe Photoshop Touch takes photo editing to the next level. Play with filters, crop, resize and add text with just a few touches. It’s even Google Image compatible for streamlined searching and Facebook compatible for seamless sharing.
- Picture-in-picture enables you keep a video screen open while you check your emails or check up on the news. You can even pinch and resize the window with a touch and place it in just the right position.
- AllShare Play lets you wirelessly stream movies and music to DLNA compatible devices, upload or backup seamlessly. AllShare Cast also mirrors images to compatible TVs and can turn your Note 10.1 into a multimedia controller!
- A 1.9 megapixel front-facing camera and 5 megapixel rear camera with auto-focus and LED flash make communication more personal. Chat to friends face to face through calling apps like Skype, or take and share candid snaps with ease. You can even capture HD video footage.
- An integrated GPS makes plotting routes, getting around, geo-tagging and exploring a snap.
- 16GB of internal memory is enough space for hours of listening and watching. You can even add an extra 32GB of external memory thanks to the integrated micro SD card slot. It also come preloaded with Dropbox and a free 50GBs of cloud storage.
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi channel bonding and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity give you the flexibility and speed to transfer files however you want to.
Looking for a case?
Take care of your new tablet with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
- Audio Quality
Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Battery life
How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 9 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled
Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- Camera (front-facing)
Used for making video calls
- 1.9 megapixels
- Camera (rear-facing)
A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- 5 megapixels
- Computer Support Helpline
Computer Support Helpline
We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H180 x W268 x D8.9mm
- LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Graphics card
Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Graphics card type
Graphics card type
A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive
Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Internal Storage
- Location Services
- Memory (RAM)
Random Access Memory (RAM) allows your computer to multitask.
- Memory Card Slots
Memory Card Slots
A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- microSD (up to 32GB)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled
Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating System Filter
- Operating system
Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI)
Pixels Per Inch (PPI)
The resolution of an image within a certain space. The more pixels per inch, the higher the detail on the screen.
Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Samsung 30-pin port
The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Samsung Quad Core Exynos 4412
- Processor Type
Also called CPU (central processing unit) is the circuitry within a computer/laptop/tablet. It carries out the basic instructions that drive a computer/laptop/tablet.
- Samsung Exynos
- Processor speed
Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- SIM Card Type
SIM Card Type
The size of SIM card required
- Wi-Fi Only
- Screen Resolution
Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1280 x 800 pixels
- Screen Size
- 9.1" to 11"
- Screen finish
A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen size
- Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
Can be operated using spoken commands, so no need for typing, scrolling or clicking.
- YES- Google Now
- Wi-Fi only
- Wireless Display
Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11a/b/g/n